This privacy notice for Pixel Rainbow Inc., having business at 901 North Pitt Street Suite 325, Alexandria, VA 22314 ("Company." "we," "us," or “our"), describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share ("process") your information when you use our services ("Services"), such as when you:
- Visit our website at https://udid.tech/, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
Questions or concerns? Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our Services. If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected].
- Udid.tech is a data controller and processor under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, "GDPR"). We have adopted the following policy concerning the protection of personal data in accordance with the GDPR. We will respond promptly to any requests concerning Udid.tech user's rights to the protection of personal data.
Summary of key points
This summary provides key points from our privacy notice, but you can find out more details about any of these topics by using our table of contents below to find the section you are looking for.
- What personal information do we process?
- When you visit, use, or navigate our Services, we may process personal information depending on how you interact with Pixel Rainbow Inc. and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use.
- Do we process any sensitive personal information?
- We do not process sensitive personal information.
- Do we receive any information from third parties?
- We do not receive any information from third parties
- How do we process your information?
- We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent. We process your information only when we have a valid legal reason to do so.
- In what situations and with which parties do we share personal information?
- We may share information in specific situations and with specific third parties.
- How do we keep your information safe?
- We have organizational and technical processes and procedures in place to protect your personal information. However, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information.
- What are your rights?
- Depending on where you are located geographically, the applicable privacy law may mean you have certain rights regarding your personal information
California consumer privacy act notice
As of January 1, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (‘CCPA’) provides California residents (‘Consumer(s)’) certain rights with respect to their personal information, as this term is defined under the CCPA. In addition to the rights we state under this policy and subject to the exceptions found under the CCPA, Consumers have the right to:
- Opt-out of the sale of their personal information;
- Be informed of certain information concerning our collection and use of their personal information;
- Request that we delete the certain personal information we collected from them;
- Appoint an agent to exercise their rights provided for by the CCPA, provided that a duly executed notarized power of attorney is presented and provided that the agent has information deemed sufficient to allow us to verify the identity of the Consumer in question and to locate his/her information in our systems;
- Not be subjected to discrimination for the exercise of these rights. We will not deny California residents the use of our service, nor will we provide a different level or quality of services for exercising any of their CCPA rights, unless as permitted under the CCPA.
This Service does not sell nor has it sold in the past 12 months personal information to third parties for monetary or other valuable considerations. We may however disclose certain personal information with third parties and service providers to enable them to perform certain services on our behalf and namely to make the Service work properly. Regardless, we respect the California residents’ right to exclude personal information from such sharing arrangements and to thereby opt-out of any future sale of their personal information.
If the CCPA applies to you and you would like to record such preference, please email us at [email protected]
Managing Your Information Preferences
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
- Personal Information.
- You can access public content of the Service without providing us with any information that identifies or may be used to directly identify you (“Personal Information”).
We collect Personal Information when you register with Udid.tech:
- your username,
- email address.
We collect Personal Information when you register your device with Udid.tech:
- Unique Device Identifier (UDID).
We collect Personal Information when you pay for an Udid.tech subscription:
- Stripe payment processor identifier.
- Usage Data.
- We automatically collect usage information that does not directly identify an individual user ("Usage Data"). For example, each time you use the Service we may automatically collect the type of Web browser you use, your operating system, your Internet Service Provider, your IP address, the links you use, and the time and duration of your use of the Service. We use this Usage Data to help us understand how people use the Service and to enhance the services we offer. None of this information can be used to directly identify you, and we will not use it for the purpose of attempting to identify you. Please be aware, however, that we may be required by authorities to disclose information such as your IP address (a unique numerical identifier for your computer that may or may not change over time) which could be used by authorities to identify you.
- Cookies and Web Beacons.
- Storage of Information.
- The information Udid.tech collects about you and your usage of the Service will be transmitted to and stored by Udid.tech on servers.
How We Use Information and When We May Share Information
- Service Providers.
From time to time, we may establish a business relationship with other businesses whom we believe trustworthy and who have confirmed that their privacy practices are consistent with ours ("Service Providers"). For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide services such as payment processing, maintenance and support, data storage and management, advertising, and marketing. We provide our Service Providers with only the information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to use reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Service Providers are prohibited from using Personal Information other than as specified by Udid.tech.
Please note that when you make payments to Udid.tech, the information you provide is submitted to a third-party payment provider. It is not received or maintained by Udid.tech, except that your email address will automatically be provided to us when you first pay for a Subscription so that we can establish your account and provide you with the special features offered to Subscription holders.
You can request anytime a report to learn whether and what Personal Information you provided has been shared with Service Providers.
- Google Analytics.
- Standard Analytics Information.
- We may use, and disclose to third parties, certain Usage Data regarding the Service. However, such information does not identify you individually.
- Other Transfers.
- Data Retention.
- We will hold your Personal Information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity. If you cancel your registration and your account is deleted Udid.tech will no longer use the Personal Information, but for administration purposes, it will stay on our system for a period of one year by default before being deleted. Personal Information would be deleted immediately upon your request.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement.
- Udid.tech cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose Personal Information and any other information about you to the government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, at our discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate for any of the following reasons: to respond to legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas); to protect the safety, property, or rights of Udid.tech, any Udid.tech user, or any third party; to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity; or comply with the law.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from users under the age of 16. By using our Services, you promise that you are at least 16 years old. If we become aware that a user is under the age of 16, we will terminate any account that the user may have with Udid.tech. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a user under the age of 16, we will delete such information from our records.
You can send your feedback, comments, requests for technical support by email: [email protected]