Terms of Service
- UDID.tech is a product of Pixel Rainbow Inc., having business at 901 North Pitt Street Suite 325, Alexandria, VA 22314.
- UDID.tech provides one-tap service to get information about the device (UDID, IMEI, Serial no, Product Name, and iOS Version) using the Safari browser only.
- These Terms govern the use of UDID.tech available at www.udid.tech. The access to and use of UDID.tech is based on the acceptance of and compliance with these General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “Terms”). These Terms become effective and apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use UDID.tech
- By accessing or using UDID.tech, you agree to be bound and to abide by the most recent version of these Terms. These Terms of Service may be revised from time to time. If you do not agree to (or cannot comply with) these Terms, in whole or in part, you must not use UDID.tech.
- We hereby grant you the non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to use UDID.tech under the provisions of these Terms.
- We reserve all rights to block or remove content, communications, or materials that we determine to be abusive, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading. The same applies in the event of a violation of a copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property right of any third party.
- In case you detect any malfunctioning of or bugs in UDID.tech you shall immediately inform us thereof via email: [email protected]
2. Prohibited uses
You may use Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree NOT to use Service:
- in any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity;
- to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or users of Service or expose them to liability;
- in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage or impair Service or interfere with any other party’s use of Service;
- use any automated system, software, or device to index, compile, collect or copy any content residing on servers used by the Service;
- use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected with the Service;
- take any action that may damage or falsify Company rating;
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify processes and functionalities of UDID.tech in the course of the continuous improvement process. We do not warrant that the functionalities will stay the same.
- We reserve the right to suspend access to UDID.tech and/or otherwise limit the features or functionality of UDID.tech.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to amend these Terms at any time by posting the amended Terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically. By continuing to access or use our Service after any revision becomes effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms, you are no longer authorized to use UDID.tech.
4. Limitations of Liability
- Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by UDID.tech. The Service has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
- You acknowledge and agree that UDID.tech shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services.
- We exclude all liability for indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, third party claims, damages to or loss of data, damages due to downtimes, or liability for a particular technical or commercial success to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You shall be responsible for appropriate organizational, technical, and contractual security measures in connection with the provision of access codes, data transfer, misuse by unauthorized individuals, as well as personal data according to data protection law. Any liability of us in this regard is explicitly excluded.
- We make no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind, whether implied or express, as regards UDID.tech, the website, and associated technology, for merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or third party rights to the fullest extent permitted by law. The use of UDID.tech is at your sole risk. Service is provided on an “as is” basis.
- We cannot warrant that UDID.tech will function uninterrupted, secure, or available at any particular time or location.
6. Data Protection
- The failure or instability of UDID.tech to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The failure or inability of UDID.tech to take action to address any violation of these Terms of Service will not deprive UDID.tech of the right to take measures to address any subsequent or similar violations.
- Should any provision of these Terms be or become invalid or unenforceable, all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- BY USING THIS SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
10. Contact us
- You can send your feedback, comments, requests for technical support by email: [email protected]
Last update: August 20, 2020